AREA ALATEEN PROCESS PERSON (AAPP)
January-March – Annual Training for Recertifying and New Al-Anon Members Involved in Alateen Service (AMIAS)
April-June – Alateen Group Annual Update
Documents to be
Description of Needed Annual Training Documents
- AMIAS Certification Form – 1 of 2 forms to be filled out after or during training.
- VECHS (Volunteer and Employee Criminal History System) Waiver Form – 2 of 2 forms to be filled out after or during training. This lets Area 9 know it's okay for the AAPP (Area Alateen Process Person) to view your Background History Check results.
Description of Needed Group Registration and/or Change Documents
- GR-3 Alateen Group Records Form – Form to be filled out when you are to REGISTER a new Alateen Group, or if there are ANY CHANGES to the status of an Alateen Group Example: Group Name, Change of Address, Change of AGS (Alateen Group Sponsor), Time of Meeting, Change of CMA (Current Mailing Address) and/or CMA information.
- Alateen Group Annual Update Sheet – Form sent from WSO (World Service Office) to the Alateen Group's CMA; includes Form Instructions.
- Area 9 Alateen Event Safety and Behavioral Requirements – Specific Area 9 form to be filled out for Alateen events usually along with the G-34 Alateen Safety Guidelines Travel and Permission Form. This form explains to parents and teens the Behavior and Safety Rules of the specific Alateen event in Area 9.
- G-34 Alateen Safety Guidelines with Travel and Permission Form – A WSO (World Service Office) form to be filled out for Alateen events usually along with Alateen Behavioral and Safety Requirements. This form is to be with the Alateen Sponsor while at events. This is for Travel and Medical Information and Release of the teen.
- 2003 Alateen Motion from the Board of Trustees – This document shows the WSO (World Service Office) Motion of the Requirements to be met for all AMIAS and all Alateen Groups in all Areas.
- Area 9 Alateen Safety and Behavioral Requirements – This explains Area 9's safety policy and procedures.
- Area 9 Disqualifying Offenses – This is a prerequisite to Area 9 Safety and Behavioral Requirements in the AMIAS Certification process.